Search & Win

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Broke into the 130's... 8k training is spectacular ... and my heartrate can become freakishly low...

Such an awesome title we have here... so lets recap...

Well after many months of teetering the line and lots of running and hard work.. I have officially broke into the 130's. I am talking weight. For the last week or so, I have weighed around 138.X each morning. These last 5 pounds have been stubborn, so I am hoping this is the start of another downward trend.

The 8k training program has actually be fun and enjoyable. Things just seem to get easier once you can run for 10 minutes straight and not die. Nothing overly noteworthy has come from training yet though.. except for the fact I am still enjoying it.

And finally my heartrate. Awhile back I said my resting heart rate was 73ish. This was after strolling into Walmart or Kroger to their lil machines to measure it. Or at my parents place after getting up moving around etc. So the other day, I borrowed a machine. Resting heart rate, first thing in the morning was 58. I was stoked.

Well short and sweet and to the point, but that is it for now.. Hope everyone is enjoying their runs...

No comments:

Post a Comment