Search & Win

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its a New Year... Good Bye 2010!!!

Well first a recap on the events of 2010....

~Lost 50 lbs. Final weight on the year 136 lbs. Finally in the "normal" BMI range.
~Size 17 down to a 7... XXL or XL shirts to Med.
~Lower Heartrate...all around healthier
~Finished the C25k running program
~Ran a 5k (not a race) in 28 minutes and XX seconds. I can't remember the exact time. Either way impressive, since Jan 1 2010, I couldn't run a mile without dying.
~Bought a treadmill
~As much as I want to say I "enjoy" running, I haven't quite hit that state yet. However, it is getting easier and more enjoyable than it was one year ago.

Now to conquer 2011...
For a resolution for this year, I am slacking. I do want to maintain or loose a little more weight. However, that goal isn't as "big" as it was in 2010. I want to continue running, however I can run a few miles now, saying I want to do it faster just doesn't seem like a substantial goal. I was seriously puzzled on what I was going to do. In the end, I decided to dominate 2011. No real goal other than to live life and actually enjoy it.

I plan on dropping more weight, running more miles, and taking more adventures. I want to go skydiving. A few vacations are starting to be planned and things are just falling into place for once. I am happy, things are going well and I just want to enjoy it.

On that note, I likely won't blog too much more. The purpose of the blog was to track my running, that it has done. I don't really have a program to follow much. Well I do have the 8k program, however the support and tracking isn't as necessary anymore.

I wish anyone who continues to run, the best of luck!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw so sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best as you continue maintaining and running! Was so nice to do C25K with you across the internet!

    Good luck adventuring! I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete