Search & Win

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Walking is good.. but slow ;-)

Well this whole healing thing is a slow process. I have started to walk for 30 minutes to an hour a day. A very slow walk, not pushing it at all. However, I want to keep moving and keep this weight off and keep the metabolism up.

In another random buy, I needed new tennis shoes. Just to wear around and do whatever. So I went online and found some good clearance shoes at nbexpress.com. I decided on a pair of running shoes, wanted to see what they were like, etc. They came and are by far the lightest shoes ever. I can't wait to try a run in them. So far I love them.

I have also started to look at treadmills. I have seen a few go on sale here and there. What "features" or "options" should I look for in a treadmill?? Anyone who has run on one, what are some of the features, etc that you can't do without?

2 comments:

  1. Lynz! I miss you! How's the walking/recovery coming along? Hope you're doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sorry .. had recovery, vacation and all that jazz.. going to type a post now to get allll caught up.. Thanks for the message.

    ReplyDelete