Search & Win

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week of fun and randomness...

Well I have continued with the running, which is fun and right now still holding steady around a 10 minute pace. There have been a few faster days, however not enough to say that my pace has REALLY improved, but I will keep working at it.

Friday I went and played sand volleyball with some friends. The rules were loosely based on the game. I hadn't played since high school and most on the court had never played, hence the loose rules. I can honestly say it was a blast and a good workout. Running in the sand provides some night resistance, though the running distance wasn't that great. I think we are going to get a few more games in before winter hits. Then once winter hits, we will be sledding every chance we get. And yes this totally qualifies as working out as the hike back up the huge sledding hill is quite the climb.

On Saturday, I did a ton of walking at a local festival. Though I didn't eat the healthiest, all the walking seemed to have balanced it out, as there was no weight change.

2 comments:

  1. From a 17 to a 7/8?? and you kept it off when you pulled a hammy? That's insane! My ankle has been screwed and I expanded a notch on the ol' belt. Really good going, Lynz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and nice to see you back on the blogs. Yep I totally kept it off and have continued to improve. I REALLY need to upload pics at some point, however have still been dragging my feet in regards to that. Hope your ankle heals quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete