Search & Win

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One more Run and C25k is done ... WOO HOO

Well as the title states, I have one more run before I am done. Likely I will run it tomorrow morning, but it kind of depends on the weather. We are supposed to have storms on and off all week. After completing the run, I will likely just keep on running around 30 minutes each morning. Though I decided to start alternating, one week solid 30 minute runs, the next week do more interval training (run 5, walk 2, run 5, etc). I am hoping this will allow me to pick up the pace a bit. I am holding steady around a 9 min 30 second mile (if only running a single mile). I can do about 3 to 3.3 miles in 30 minutes.

I have continued with the p90x workouts, however also got my hands on the Shaun T insanity workout. So I will likely float back and forth between the two as to not get bored :-).

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Congrats on almost finishing C25K!

    I've also heard Insanity is even better than P90X, I'm looking forward to hearing your eval. :)

    ReplyDelete