Search & Win

Thursday, May 27, 2010

W8D2 doners... :-)

So last night after work, I rode the bike for 30 minutes (4.4 miles). It was a nice leisurely pace and I enjoyed it. Then once home, I did the ab ripper (or whatever the name is) dvd from the p90. After that I was wearing a little thin (also ran yesterday morning), so I decided to call it a night.

This morning I got up early, somewhat dreading the run. However I did manage to finish (had to have one quick stop in the middle as a rock got in my shoe). My running wasn't the greatest. Between being tired, the weather (hot and muggy), and still trying to kick this cold (I think I am going on week 4??). I didn't expect it to be that great of a run. Lazy legs kicked in after about 15 minutes, but faded shortly thereafter and I was able to find my stride again. Breathing was horrible nearly the whole time (thinking I need to head back to the allergy doc .. ugh).

The plan for tonight is to go to a cookout with friends and relax. Tomorrow morning another round of running.... The weekend, well who knows what it will hold. I have a few cookouts to hit up and what not, but will try to work in some running somewhere along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment