Search & Win

Friday, February 19, 2010

Continuing to Success ~ Week 1 is complete!!!!

Well the pattern continues, I manage to complete W1D3 and have actually enjoyed it. I am looking forward to W2 as it will be more challenging (longer running times). The knees are still holding up and my pants are getting a lil more loose.

I do like the running shoes. They are comfortable and flexible. I have had no blisters and them along with the elliptical seem to cushion my stride very well.

I decided to order the lunch tote. I used my amazon cash and got it for free. I also ordered the Nike sensors for my iPod touch, so soon I should be able to upload data from all my workouts. It will help me know when I am slacking.

I have also decided to cut out all alcoholic beverages out of my life. This is the next step in my healthy diet. I have also cut out all fast food (with the exception of Subway... ). The less grease, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment