Search & Win

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 2 is complete!!!

W2D3 is complete and I am looking forward to W3. W3 will contain longer jogs (3 minutes). This should give me a bit more of a workout and I am really looking forward to it.

My lunch tote has arrived. It actually works exceptionally well. My leftovers were hot for lunch today. I am thinking my lunches are going to get a whole lot more appetizing.

The Nike sensor also arrived. I have yet to use it as I need to get it calibrated etc. I am thinking I will also use this when I walk at work. Typically a couple times during the day, I will get up and stretch and walk "the lap". I work in a fairly large building, so "the lap" refers to the outer perimeter main hallways. I think it is something like a half mile loop..... Well I guess once I get my sensor calibrated I will find out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment