Search & Win

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

W1D2 is complete

Well sticking with the program, I managed to complete W1D2. The knees are holding up well and I managed to go a little farther than I did W1D1. I am still motivated to stick to the program and continue to workout.

I did manage find a hot lunch tote. It's kind of expensive for what it is, however I will use my amazon cash and get it for "free". I will have to post later how to earn amazon cash to get all kinds of cool stuff... Here is the website for the lunch totes:
http://www.warmandtote.com/

I have also been researching "healthy" eating... ugh there is just so much out there. One will say this is good, one will say it is horrible. I think the general consensus is moderation is key. There do seem to be a few key things to cut out that help though (ie soda ... it provides no nutritional benefit). I will continue to read over things and see what I find.

I have managed to bring my lunch to work every day in Jan. and so far for every day in Feb. This is a huge change and I think is making a huge difference. First off, it is cheaper. But also my food I bring in is so much healthier than what is offered at work... I weighed in at 173, so it seems to be having the proper effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment