Search & Win

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day Off... How I earn Amazon Cash for my gadgets!!

Well today is my day off from the C25K program. I worked out the last two days with the program, so I am definitely not doing the program today. I may go for a walk with the dogs here in a bit, but it is looking like it may be nasty out.

Well as promised the other day, I will explain how I get amazon cash to order some of the workout gadgets I have been using/buying. I don't necessarily use the cash only on workout stuff, as I have been doing this for some time and buy lots of odds and ends off Amazon. As we all know Amazon has just about everything on it...

The following sites are sites I visit to acquire points/cash which I then convert to Amazon gift cards. I save up till I have a nice chunk of change, then I buy whatever I want. I browse Amazon enough that I have an account and when I find something I want, I add it to my "Wishlist". This will save it for later purchase.

1. Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lhart24
Here you use their search engine (it is based off google). When searching, you will randomly win varying amounts of swag. Collect 450 and you can cash in for a $5 Amazon gift card. You can also collect swag codes to earn swag and also complete offers. Some of the offers are extremely easy (viewing a youtube video) and can be done daily. With no referrals and using the site daily for searches, I can get a gift card every couple weeks.

2. Superpoints: http://www.superpoints.com/spd/lynseyhart1
Here you can daily do the following activities for points, which you cash in for an Amazon gift card. Daily do: Super Lucky Button, Lucky Search, and Surveys. Depending on your rank on the site, will determine how much of each you get. Increasing rank to a certain point is extremely easy. For one you just have to verify your account and fill in the basic information. Some of the higher ranks you have to have X amount of friends. I just requested redemption and so far it hasn't showed up. I will remove the link if it turns out to be bogus

3. Cashcow: http://gptcashcow.com/members/register.php?ref=lhart24
This site is your basic Paid to Click site. You earn varying amounts (.001 to .03 etc) for clicking on an ad and viewing it for a few seconds. Takes a couple weeks to get to the $10.00 withdraw threshold, however is extremely easy. Daily clicks are in two areas on the site. The first is Members (in toolbar) - Paid to Click. Here you just click on the links, select the code at the top (so they know you aren't a bot), and wait the alloted time. Warning, there is one ad (determines you are not a bot) that REMOVES money from your account. Read the ad descriptions carefully, the one you don't want to click is a big red banner. The second place is Offers (in toolbar) - Daily Surveys/Clicks (hoover here) - Daily clicks pops up as a side menu. On these you have to click on the link displayed, this will load a page, click a link on that page, and then click submit on the main list. I can get through all these in about 10 to 15 minutes a day depending on the number of ads.

4. Prize Rebel: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1968279
Complete offers and get points for gift cards. I was able to quickly get $5.00. I only do the offers that don't require phone numbers and don't require credit card info. Offers are added weekly and it is fairly easy to do. I did use a junk email account I set up on yahoo. I did not use my legit email.

5. My Points: https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/refSignup.do?refCode=PQwlz4VbwglMJ--99&arr=s9&afsrc=1&src=FB_CONNECT&src=PG_FAF_EDIT
Get points for shopping online, searching with their toolbar, completing your profile, and reading emails.

With all these sites, it is a lot easier to get points/cash if you have referrals. So once you get set up, refer all your friends and family. Sometimes it takes a little explanation to get someone going on the sites. So be sure you know about the sites and can answer their questions. If you have any questions for me.. just post :-)

All the links are also in the banners and the link list over to the right of the blog homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment