Search & Win

Monday, February 8, 2010

Workout program!!!!

So after my failed attempt a week ago, I decided it was time to brave the gym to give the elliptical a try. I repeated W1D1 of the C25K running program with my springy running shoes. I started out kind of slow, wasn't actually sure I could complete the workout and the knees were still a little stiff. However, I was able to complete the workout, the knees fell great (okay not really great, but no worse), and W1D1 is complete.

For information on the running program visit:
http://c25k.com/forum/forums/

I also decided since I have an avid hatred of the gym... okay actually working out in front of other people. I ordered an elliptical. Sears had a good deal going, I used a coupon and a gift card, and went through a point program to get money back. So overall I got a killer deal on the thing. I ordered the NordicTrack E5 vi.

Other gadgets I may be purchasing...
~Nike Sensor for my iPod Touch
~heart rate monitor
~hot lunch box....

No comments:

Post a Comment