Search & Win

Friday, February 26, 2010

Onward and upward... time to start week 3...

Today I started Week 3 of the C25K workout (yes a bit early again.. I didn't take a day off). There were a couple 3 minute jogs in there. The workout overall went good, and I am still progressing and enjoying things. At first I really thought I would have to repeat weeks, but so far I don't feel it is necessary. I feel winded after the jogs, but am able to recover in during the walking period.

I am thinking since I seem to have energy and want to work out. I will work out for 2 days, take a day off, work out for 2 days, take a day off... This adds an additional workout day to each week and I think will only help me in my goal to become healthier.

Progress is still going good as I am now down to 171 lbs. Weight is slowly dropping off.

No comments:

Post a Comment