Search & Win

Thursday, March 18, 2010

25 minute run is complete... time for vacation!!!

Well I completed Week 6 tonight. The run was okay, but I wasn't pleased with the workout. The cold I am battling (for the first time my asthma flared up during the workout), lack of sleep last night, and possible the effects of staying out too late were all working against me tonight. So I think I will redo Week 6. I really don't like that I wasn't pleased with 2 of the 3 workouts this week. I plan on taking at least 3 days off before redoing the week. Figured I would pick it back up on Monday. I am hoping by then the lingering cold will be gone and I will have had plenty of rest.

I am still on the hunt of some type of workout to supplement on my rest days or as I want (sometimes my schedule barely allows for the 3 days of c25k). I was looking at the p90x workouts, however with bad knees and no equipment most of the workouts won't happen. I have heard good things about 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. It is a 20 or 25 minute program each day. That would be enough to get me moving and stay active all week and may also be enough to get my over this weight limit plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment