Search & Win

Thursday, March 4, 2010

W4D1 is complete!!

So I set out to start week 4. I was a lil more anxious to start this week. The jogs are getting longer and the walks are getting shorter. I decided for all the walks I would put the resistance at 5 and during running the resistance would be 1. I have noticed as the weeks go by my running speed is increasing. Right now I seem to hover 68 to 70 (still not sure on the units. HA). Walking for warm up is always almost 35 to 40. Towards the end, I can pick it up. But it seems that this stretches me out (even though I do stretch before hand anyway). The rest of the walking is between 45 and 50.

Well I managed to complete the workout. I was a bit more winded this week, but it still felt good. I have had a bit of a cold, so that could be the reason I am more winded (on top of asthma.. its a wonderful combo). I am hoping the cold does not get any worse so I can continue progressing throughout the workouts. Total distance was almost 1700 with calories burned being 375. These are reading from the elliptical.

I am hoping this weekend it warms up enough for me to run around the local track. It is looking hopeful, however there may be a chance of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment