Search & Win

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vacation ~ Snow ~ and so not running

Well I am still on vacation and will be through Monday. I had the best of intentions when I came out here.. to go running a few times. However one thing after another has came up and running has taken the backburner.... When I first got here (Friday night), well I was tired etc from driving so no running then. On Saturday we went hiking in the mountains a bit, did a haunted hotel tour, and in general walked around looking at the scenery. Sunday, we went tubing and did more walking and driving through the mountains. Monday and Tuesday, I spent plenty of time walking around doing this and that at various sites/tours out here. So in reality I am staying active, just not actually running. Today though, I seem to be coming down with a sinus infection and fell like crud. I am currently curled up on the couch.. nice and doped up. Later we are supposed to go shopping and then out to eat. So it may be a bit of a calm day here.

Healthy eating wise, I am not doing horrible, but not stellar either. Still no pop so that is a good thing. I have drank a ton of water, so that is a good thing. Just meal choices havent been that great...

No comments:

Post a Comment