Search & Win

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Behind on updating.. ... have started Week 6

Yesterday it must of slipped my mind to update. I worked out first thing in the morning, then ran some errands, and started packing.

The workout was nice and by the end of the day I was totally wore out (thinking it was a combo of the workout and running around all day). I have managed to increase the resistance on running to 2 and on walking to an 8. I am now consistently burning over 400 calories per workout. I am slowly making improvements. I must also be running a lil faster because the distance complete keeps increasing. All in all I can honestly say I am still pleased with the workout routine.

I can also say this "healthy eating" or dieting is also going splendidly. I have cut out fast food, pop, and most high fructose corn syrup (there are a few things I purchased that I am going to eat.. but once they are gone.. I am done). I routinely consume more than the recommended daily allowance of water and have increased the amount of veggies and fruit consumed on a daily basis. I have found ways to "hide" veggies in meals, making them more filling and less calories per serving. My calorie intake has decreased significantly (okay cutting out the pop alone managed to account for a large portion of this).


The plan for the week is to finish out week 6 and try to fit in week 7 on vacation. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment