Search & Win

Saturday, March 6, 2010

W4D2~400 calories burned ~ Feeling Great

Well as you can see based on the title, I complete W4D2. This time the resistance on walking was 6, running was still 1 (though I may increase this next time around). Calories burned at the end of the workout was 397, so I walked a little more to hit 400. Wanting a nice round number, gave me the motivation to go just a bit farther.

On the healthy front, I am down to 168 lbs. Right at 15 lbs of weight loss since the beginning of January. Slow and steady it has been coming off, but more over I am started to get toned again. My legs are the most notable difference with my stomach next. The stomach still has a long way to go, however the legs are looking nice. I guess I will go one body region at a time.. HA. But it does provide me with motivation and a boost to the self esteem when I notice the changes.

I am going to start throwing in 30 minutes on the Wii Fit or Wii active a day. I think this will tone my arms and anything else not toned by running. As I said before I am not counting on this for calorie burn, but more for toning. The Wii active in particular with its million lunges/squats etc, will tone the hell out of any couch potato as long as they stick to it and legitimately do it. The Wii fit will hopefully help me practice my skiing for the trip I am taking at the end of March.. HAHA... I think it is an unrealistic representation of what actual skiing is, but it is a start. I have never been skiing, this trip will be the first time. So I will rate the game after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment