Search & Win

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Green Beer and No Running ~~~ But I think I found some leprechauns....

Aww so yesterday didn't go as planned... I worked for 9 hours, headed home changed (I live 30 minutes from work), back into town to pick up friends, dinner, and out on the town. Aww the joys of celebrating the patron saint of engineers. We were out till around 2 am and I am totally dragging today. The workout didn't happen yesterday, however it will happen today as tomorrow is the start of my VACATION!!!! Skipping the workout last night was totally worth the fun I had last night. I haven't went out much since beginning this health kick. So it was a nice break, and I still stuck fairly well to my normal eating habits. Only had a couple beers (just enough to celebrate).

Colorado seems to be having some nice weather (we keep getting rainy crud here). So I may be able to do a few runs outside there.. I can't wait. I really want to see how far I can legitimately run.

No comments:

Post a Comment