Search & Win

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I ran for 8 minutes straight.... twice.. WOW

The title says it all.. W5D2 is complete and I managed to run for 8 minutes straight... two different times during the workout. Resistance is still at 0 for running, but I bumped walking up to 8.

I am still anxious about the 20 minute run. That is really going to push me... I am sure I will have a great sense of accomplishment once I complete it, but the impending sense of doom is making me anxious.. haha

I plan on running it tonight or tomorrow (depending on schedule)... so we will know soon enough whether I make the cut or not...

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your efforts. congratulations on your 20 minute run. I am a few weeks behind you but I plan to get there eventually
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete