Search & Win

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 3 is complete!!!

Well I woke up early this morning and decided to try the whole working out before work. I really wasn't sure if this would be a good thing or not as I am totally not a morning person. It is fairly typical for me to not talk till around 10...maybe 11.

It was a rough start, I didn't want to be awake. But I did feel great after the workout. I think I will start to do this more often, however I need to be up for about 15 minutes before hopping on the elliptical. I am hoping that eliminates the sloooooow start.

I am definitely looking forward to Week 4. The weather is getting somewhat nice out (okay who am I kidding, it is still cold as hell and we have snow, but the sun was out and I am hopeful). I am hoping that maybe this week I can do a workout outside. I would like to know how much distance I can cover. I also need to calibrate my Nike+ sensor. This will also give me an idea of how accurate the numbers on the elliptical are.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing Week 3. :) Don't forget to reward yourself for every week completed. It's not officially part of the C25K plan, but it can be fun and/or motivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all my gadgets.. I think I am ahead on rewards. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete