Search & Win

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to Working out!!! WOOO HOOO

So after this long weekend and a few days to recover from the motorcycle training (you know believe it or not, it is a good workout ;) ). So I woke this morning early and decided to do W4D1 before work. It was a bit chilly and windy, but I decided to go ahead and go for it. I did the warm up, the first 3 minute jog, the 3 minute walk, then started in on the 5 minute run and it started to ran. I hightailed it back to the house (after riding all weekend in the rain, getting a minor cold, I really didn't need to stay out in the rain). Amazingly that 5 minute jog turned into a 10 minute run ( a lil over... but not quite 10.5 minutes), which I covered right at a mile (Ya I was seriously running). I guess this just goes to prove, I really ought to pick up the pace during my runs. Maybe I need to mentally think a big pit bull is chasing me... something to get my ars in gear.

So the workout this morning was cut a bit short, however I do realize I can run mile at a rather decent pace.

If the weather clears, I plan on redoing W4D1 tonight and do some other working out. My weight has held on at 158.... I am actually happy with this. I have taken about 5 days off from working out on my routine, managed to eat healthy and still maintain the weight. This is a lil bit of a stress reliever. I think I was getting a little bit over the top with much I was working out and what to eat etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment