Search & Win

Saturday, April 3, 2010

W6D2 ~ Repeat

Well I repeated W6D2, still with the resistance of 1 when running and 6 or 7 when walking. This workout went much better than W6D2 before vacation. I didn't struggle at all and was having a good time with the workout (it was tough, but not a huge struggle as it was before vacation). I also think I will start doing part of the walking in "reverse" on the elliptical. I was reading this works different muscles in the legs and helps with toning (the joys of the internet and all the cool things I am beginning to find :-) ).

The situps are going well, I can do around 150 with a couple breaks in there (there are sets according to the program. Do so many take short break.. do another set). I am still tweaking this as it seems quite easy. Thinking of doing them on one of those large exercise balls. The instability is supposed to add a unique challenge to the sets of crunches. I also think I will repeat the sets with different versions of the crunches (reverse, twist etc). I sooooo don't want to loose the bet with a friend, but he has quite the headstart on me.

I am starting to devise a workout schedule. So daily I will be doing something. I will probably have to tweak it occasionally based on unexpected plans, but for the most part I hope to do something every day. I am starting to notice good changes, so it is keeping my motivated and moving. Once I get the schedule somewhat finalized I will have to post it. I figured I can dedicate at least 45 minutes of a morning and 45 of a night to working out. For the most part this should be daily.. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment