Search & Win

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Still holding off on running .... :-(

Well the knee is just not going along with my line of thinking. It is actually still rather swollen. I have continued to walk for at least 30 minutes a day and continued with crunches and light weights (nothing really with the legs though). I am going to give the knee a few more days and well may visit the dreaded doctor. Ugggggghh.

The light weight workout and the crunches are going rather well. I have also started with pushups. I am really starting to get into a routine with this part of my workout. For the most part, I do the complete workout daily and usually the crunches I do twice a day. I have definitely noticed some increased muscle tone, which is nice to see.

I am trying to find more things to add to the workout routine to mix it up a bit. I tend to get bored or something gets easy then I quit on it. I may add some biking instead of walking, but I need to get my bike tire aired up and my pump is in the car at the shop..... Other than that I am not sure what else to add....

No comments:

Post a Comment