Search & Win

Monday, April 19, 2010

This morning I woke up late. The allergies were bothering me and I didn't sleep well. I decided to skip the morning workout. This evening I plan on doing the wii active workout, crunches, and possibly walking the dog. The allergy meds seem to be calming my allergies so my hope is that I will be able to do all those...

Well I finally broke into the 150's.. I weighed in at 159 last night. I was thrilled to say the least. Next goal 155 (yes I have to set mini goals to stay on track.. haha). I am hoping within a couple weeks I can be at 155. With all this working out, I am hoping it won't take too long.

I am now getting to the odd point. I weighed 155 for soo long (most of high school and college). The lightest was 145 at the end of senior year of college, but it was short lived. For the most part I was 150 to 155. Now that I am once again on the verge of this weight, I am really not sure what to think. I definitely want to get below that range (okay my initial plan was to get back in the range, but I changed that.. haha). I am thinking 140 would be nice... Granted according to the wii fit my ideal weight is 129 (this is based on BMI). I know the BMI isn't really the most accurate thing to track your weight with. It doesn't take into account body type and what not. Honestly, I have more of an athletic build, I don't think 129 would happen without my loosing some bone too.. HAHA..

No comments:

Post a Comment