Search & Win

Monday, April 5, 2010

Progress so far...

Well last night I got back late from Easter festivities and had to go pick up a dog to dog sit for the week. Before getting the dog, I managed to get the full situp routine done. On the way home though, I hit a deer and got pretty shook up so didn't do the elliptical when I got home.

This morning I woke early got the situp routine in again, however was on hold for so long with insurance/work etc that I didn't do the run. Tonight though I should be fairly free, so I am hoping to do situps, run, and the 30day shred. We will see how this turns out.

The whole situp routine actually isn't that bad. I am a lil sore, but overall feel great. I am definitely going to continue on with that.

I haven't been able to do the 30day shred enough to determine whether or not I really like that. I am assuming it will be good as it is a workout and doesn't require going to the gym. So far only small dumbbell weights were needed. It is toning places the running is missing.

And the c25k program... I actually really like the program. I am not sure I am really into the 30 minute runs.. However the interval runs are nice. I typically seem to like running for 8 to 10.. then walking for 2. I can do the longer runs, just I don't get as much enjoyment out of them.

Well tonight I will continue on... Will post again tomorrow with progress...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you hit a deer? Are you (and your car) okay?

    Where'd you find your sit up routine? I need to start doing something like that if I'm going to be in shape at all for swimsuit weather.

    Good luck with the rest of your workout today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Car went to the shop this morning.. It will be fixed in a couple weeks. I was perfectly fine.. a lil pissed, but fine physically.

    The situps I started with 200 situps routine (it is intervals similar to the running c25k). Then I added a few situp variations to work all the situp muscles. I ended up downloading 200 situps to my ipod touch so it keeps track of everything for me.

    ReplyDelete