Search & Win

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hit a snag :-(

Well I managed to do the situps last night and this morning. I am really liking doing those. Last night I also did about half the 30 day shred (minus anything that was high impact on the knees....)...

And well I have hit a snag on the c25k. I kind of tweaked my knee during the run around minute 12. So I slowed and walked for a few, thinking it would just be okay. Tried running again and it wouldn't have it. So I aborted the mission...... This morning I woke and it was swollen and tight...

It has been rainy and somewhat yucky here on and off. That always causes my knees to flare up. I am hoping that once the weather calms I can run the 25 minutes runs. For now, I am taking a couple days off (I will still walk to keep it loose). When I start running again... I may do 3 ten minute runs with a couple minute walk in between.

In other news.. I dropped another half a pound. Weight loss is starting to slow down but it is still happening so that is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. My knees were a little flaky off and on during C25K, especially the left one. I hope it gets sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete