Search & Win

Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well this weekend, I didn't work out at all. Friday after work I had 3 hours of Motorcycle safety training. Then from 9:45 am till after 7 pm, I had more training. In the end, I got my motorcycle license. So that is a definite bonus. However I haven't worked out. And it is weird, I have this guilt over it. Though there really wasn't much time for it. I plan on running again tonight and may do a lil workout on the Wii Active. I need to get back in the routine so I don't gain back everything I have lost from all my hard work.

I was proud of myself though. My lunch choices (had to eat out) were somewhat healthy. Okay as healthy as you can get when you have an hour for lunch and are literally in the middle of no where. I actually don't have a taste or desire to eat the greasy foods anymore. Even my salads are getting healthier and healthier (less dressing, more veggies, etc).

I also haven't weighed in in about a week, so I plan on doing that tonight. Hoping I didn't gain any back and a loss would be an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment