Search & Win

Monday, May 3, 2010

Biking.. oh what fun

So I got home from work today and was debating what to do to workout... I decided to bust my bike out. I did just over 3 miles in just under 20 minutes. I was going to do more but my bike needs a lil TLC first. The chain appears to be loose. So after that I will be biking more often.

I also did over an hour on the Wii Active.

Interesting tidbit.. with all that working out...my knees and hips didn't bother me at all.... hmmm must be something with how I run

Needless to say... I am now exhausted... I shall sleep well tonight...

Plans for tomorrow is to start the day off with running.. then go to work. Depending on how the day goes will determine what all I do tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've got a good work ethic. I eeked out 3.5 miles and called it a day. :) Keep rockin', Lynz!

    ReplyDelete