Search & Win

Friday, May 14, 2010

W5D3 Complete....

So I woke up this morning feeling okay. Not the greatest... but the weather was nice so I figured I would give this 20 minute run a shot. I was jogging in a sweatshirt and shorts... ya not a good idea. The sweatshirt got a bit too warm around minute 5 of the run. Anyway in 20 minutes I managed to run just under 2 miles (1.95 to be exact). So it looks like I am right around a 10 minute mile pace. I got to say, I am quite proud of this. I don't think I had this quick of a mile when I was actually in shape. Running has just never been my thing. From here on out... I just want to improve on the time. I will finish the program and then continue to jog the same path to see how quick I can get. It is a nice 2 loop circle around town. I think people are starting to recognize me.. hahah..

Tonight I have some more p90x... that is if I still feel decent. Cold meds work wonders....

No comments:

Post a Comment