Search & Win

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Slacking.... :-(

So for Mother's Day I made the trip home to my parents house. This usually means lil time for running. There is always family to see that I have not seen in sometime. So needless to say I have spent the last two days running around. I am going to head back to my place here in a few, however will likely get back too late to do any running tonight.

So the plan is to get back on track this week. Starting tomorrow morning. I will run W5D1 in the morning before work. I should be able to finish week 5 without a problem.

I have also decided to start the p90x workout program. Not sure on which version I am going to be working on. Most of them start out the same, so I will see how hard it is and then pick a path. I plan on doing this of an evening. I am not sure if I will be able to do every evening like the program. However I have noticed I seem to stick with structured programs a lot better than I stick to programs I developed. The Wii active/fit workouts are just too easy. I understand I am burning calories and that is progress and there has been some toning. But I feel like I need to pick it up a bit more. I also don't want to do solely cardio (ie the running and biking). So for now after much research I think the p90x is the solution. I will stick with the running of a morning and will likely still do the active and what not on certain days.

I am hoping with how the program is structured I can stick with it and get over the hump so to speak. I will update on here as I progress through it.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this weekend hasn't been too great for working out (but definitely better than last weekend by far for food). I'm thinking of doing P90X too, I just can't afford the DVDs. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete