Search & Win

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

p90x Lean Day 2 ~ Getting things done

I just finished the Cardio X DVD and boy am I sweating like a pig. The cardio x seems to take a bit out of all the other DVD's. I gotta say I do NOT like yoga. That whole stretch and balance at the same time, just doesn't happen with me. Though I have a feeling over time I will get better at this. Especially since one full workout a week is dedicated to yoga. I am still impressed by the workout routine. I actually feel like I did something at the end of the hour and I seem to have a moving soreness coming over my body. The other day it was abs, shoulders, then legs... ya it just keeps floating around. But it is a good "sore".

I plan on running tomorrow before work if the rain holds off. We supposedly have thunderstorm warnings all day, so it may be a lil tough to run outside. I am not a huge fan of running through lightening and thunder.

1 comment:

  1. Wow chica, you're just kicking @$$ and taking names! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete