Search & Win

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yoga X ~ oh boy do I suck

So tonight I did Yoga X.. well attempted to. The workout is 1 hour and 30 or 45 minutes. I have been battling a head cold and skipped running this morning, so I was really leary of doing this tonight. However I committed so I was going to give it a whirl. I started out okay. However I am not flexible, nor am I very good at balancing. So it was difficult. I made it about 45 minutes in and just wasn't feeling the greatest. So I threw in the towel. I really need to get a yoga block as I do believe that would make things quite a bit easier. I also think I will replace Yoga X with the yoga on the Wii Fit for a few weeks. The complicated poses of Yoga X I just can't do. Tight hamstrings and bad knees, make for some very difficult moves. Plus with the head cold, I am just physically exhausted today.


Ugh, I am hoping the cold will pass and I can actually put forth legimate effort next week. I may sub in another day of cardio instead of the yoga (ya I hate it that much.. haha).

If I feel half way decent in the morning I plan on running... we will see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment