Search & Win

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

W6D2 Done~ My loop is getting too little and I am running to quick....

So Sunday was a day of rest, I really didn't do much working out. Then Monday morning it was raining cats and dogs when I woke up, so I skipped running. When I got home in the evening it was chilly, but not raining. So I decided I would time myself on a 1 mile run. I did a 5 minute warm up walk, then took off on my mile run. I managed to finish it in 9 minutes 25 seconds. I couldn't believe it. I have NEVER been that fast... lol...

After running the mile, I did the p90 core synergistics and the ab workout. I also did some light weights in there. I always go overboard after taking a break for a day. I have this guilty feeling and really try to catch up on things. I went till I was tired, then relaxed and crashed for the night.

This morning I woke up and it was chilly, but not raining. I managed to do W6D2 of the c25k workout. My "loop" around town that I have set up, is getting a bit small (or I am getting a bit too quick.). It used to be I would do 2 loops and it was really pushing it to finish. Now I can do two plus some more. Not far enough to go three loops. I am going to have to map out a new loop later today.

Tonight the plan is to do p90 with some more abs....

My weight has been dropping but ever so slowly. I am now to the point where I will loose 2 lbs, gain 1 lbs, stay the same, loose 1 lb, etc. For the most part I have stayed between 154 and 157. However the last few days I have been 153 to 155. So it looks like I am starting to drop, it just isn't going to be in solid drops like before.

I ordered a body fat analyzer from amazon a couple weeks ago. It has been on backorder but should arrive sometime this week. I have decided instead of weight, I will track body fat percentage. I think this will give me a better idea of how "healthy" I am and hopefully keep me motivated. I am actually kind of anxious to see what my initial reading will be. I know I have toned up (even with the weight not dropping).

No comments:

Post a Comment