Search & Win

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

p90x lean ~Day 3 ~ Complete

Well tonight was arms and shoulders then another round of the ab ripper x. The arms and shoulders workout was great. The exercises are grouped in 3's and you do them twice. Since they are repeated, I was able to pick up the intensity a bit. The first set I got down what I was doing, then the second set I could keep up the pace with the people in the video. I kind of wish the rest of the dvd's had this format. Overall the workout was fairly easy. The exercises weren't difficult or anything that I hadn't done before. So this made it easier, along with repeating the exercises.

Tomorrow night is Yoga X... I think I am taking the morning off of running. Need a day of rest and well it is storming pretty bad tonight. So the dogs will likely be up all night and I will likely get lil sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I got a copy of p90x coming my way as a loaner--can't wait to try it, it sounds like it's giving you a good workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, question for p90x, it says on a bunch of blogs that you need a pull-up bar. Did you get one/do I need it?

    ReplyDelete