Search & Win

Saturday, May 15, 2010

W6D1 Done ~ Week 1 of P90x complete

This morning I woke up before the rain and did W6D1. It was actually quite the enjoyable run. I am actually kind of getting into this whole running thing. In many ways this mildly scares me. HAHA

I continued the p90x workout. I have several videos from the series (p90x, p90, p90m, and p90X+..). Anyway, I am thinking of rotating some of the cardio workouts to burn off some more calories. I still gotta work this out, but I am thoroughly enjoying the workouts for the most part (hated yoga). However on some of the "leg" exercises, I am kind of limited by my knees. I can only lunge so many times before the knee feels as if it is going to explode. Usually I will do as many as I can, run in place for a few, then do another set.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on Wk 1 of P90X--We finally have a copy and are planning to do the fit test then start this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete